Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] Can we skip Today's Meeting in favor of working on reviews?

Ken,
Sorry that I couldn't make the call after having confirmed earlier that I would.
I am currently going through the SAIF document and will post some comments to you later in the day to forward to Charlie Mead. We could talk later in the afternoon if need be...

Cheers,
Peter

Peter F Brown
Independent Consultant
www.peterfbrown.com
P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
Tel: +1.310.694.2278

-----Original Message-----
From: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ken Laskey
Sent: Wednesday, 28 September, 2011 08:08
To: rex.brooks@ncoic.org; soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org

We are likely not to be quorate with you folks otherwise productively
engaged.

However, I propose not skipping entirely because Jeff and I need to see if
we can set up my remotely controlling the audio.  This assumes Jeff is
available.

Also, I did a quick read through the HL7 SAIF CD and wanted to see if there
were others who had a chance.  I do need to get back to Charlie Mead.  Rex -
you were the likely suspect on this.  If you (or anyone else) did get a
chance, I'd appreciate you calling in for a few minutes so we could chat.  I
expect a few minutes real time will be more efficient that a string of
emails.

Other items to consider?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:
703-983-1379