Subject: Review of SOA-RAF Public Review Draft 2

Ken,

Article 3.2 of the OASIS TC Process states clearly:

Changes made to a committee draft after a review must be clearly identified in any subsequent review, and the subsequent review shall be limited in scope to changes made in the previous review.

In making an initial examination of comments received to the latest review, I notice that many do not conform with this provision.

Given our need for celerity in completing the review process, can I humbly suggest that any comment that does not satisfy the formal requirement be summarily rejected, with the provision of the TC Process quoted as the grounds…?

If agreed, I’d be happy to parse the list and identify the “culprits”….

Cheers,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: