Subject: SOA --> STA

I'd like to put your attantion on a trend facilitated in the Thomas Erl "school" - a term SOA is getting replaced by a term STA standing for "service technology architecture",

I would not propose something like "service business architecture" but I see an opportunity to set an interposition  between SOA ecosystem or SO ecosystem (which I like more but do not propise to use unless others like it too) and STA. In particular, SOA ecosystem or SO ecosystem INCLUDES STA in the same manner as Information Architecture includes Data Architecture.

Anyway, here is an interesting article (but this does not mean that I agree with what it says): ARCHITECTING SERVICE-ORIENTED TECHNOLOGIES http://www.servicetechmag.com/I57/1211-2