Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] issues sheet 20111214

Ken,

Attached, I have included my proposed dispositions of the issues for section 3, that appear highlighted in yellow in column J of the ‘Details to be worked’ and ‘Awaiting Submitter” worksheets.

I reproduce in image form, the two models I sent you regarding the SOA ecosystem and SOA-Based System, on the ‘Awaiting Submitter’ worksheet, after cell M2

Hope this helps bring us closer to conclusion

Talk in the morning

Regards,

Peter

Happy Holidays!

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: