Subject: issues and draft for Wednesday discussion

All,

Attached are not quite the latest – Peter and I are still working final pieces of section 3.2 – but I wanted to get a consistent Gold Copy snapshot and corresponding issues spreadsheet out for discussion.  I went through all 200+ Adjudication Accepted comments and have all but maybe a dozen either done or marked as needing some coordinated effort.  A dozen or so others just have some related thinking or final action.

Color code for Issue # fill (and number in category):

yellow – done (198)

blue – gets sorted out when attack conformance (3)

orange – gets sorted out when we decide on formatting/linking for whole  document (4)

purple – requires known changes to UML model (6)

no fill – needs further attention (13)

I’d like to use the meeting time Wednesday to settle the no-fills and maybe get comments on others.  By settling, I mean I wasn’t quite sure how to close the comment and can use the benefits of our collective memory to figure out what was to be done.

I am still sorting out the other spreadsheet tabs but I think many of those no-fill issues are also done but I need to bring the spreadsheet up to date.  In any case, let’s start with the Adjudicated Accepted and get those out of the way.

Remember, talk with you at noon ET.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:        703-983-1379