Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML RegRep v4.0 added to list of OASIS Standards

Congratulations ebXML RegRep,

I'm a bit late with this, but hopefully still in time for coordinating with you, if possible to see if we have some overlapping interests between this group and the SOA-RM -RA SC which will be taking the Reference Architecture Foundation for SOA (SOA-RAF) to the SOA-RM TC for approval as a new Committee Specification prior to, we hope, a last public review before submission for OASIS Standard status. I know some SC-TC member companies like Boeing also have shared interests with the Services Working Group in the Net Centric Operations Industry Consortium (NCOIC) where I serve as a liaison with OASIS, mostly for the Emergency Management TC, but also for the SOA-RM work as well. Since use of our specifications in concert is one of the interests that may bridge these groups, I thought I would send y'all this message.

We, the SOA-RM-RA SC, are also working to bridge IEEE and ISO, which you have also done, as I recall. We will be participating in the meetings in London and Stockholm at the end of September, which is when we hope to have our review going.

So, if this interests you, please reply to me directly, and/or to the SOA-RM-RA SC.

Cheers,
Rex Brooks