Subject: wrapping up RAF today [was: Security Model-KevinSmith-August4th-kjl - MP.docx]

All,

A subset has been working the security section offline and the attached is the current compromise.  I will likely not have time to cut this in before today’s call, and I would prefer to take my time rather than carelessly raising the ire of Word.

Please see Peter’s 12 August draft and assume section 5.2 will reflect the edits in the attached.  I would like to approve this content as that which will go forward for full TC adoption, contingent on final editing to incorporate the security edits.  My plan would be to post the final edit ASAP to Kavi and link it with the announcement for the TC meeting in two weeks.  At next week’s RA meeting, we would formally approve and recommend that specific upload for TC consideration and approval.  I believe this will be in keeping with OASIS process.

Talk with you soon.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey

MITRE Corporation, M/S H305              phone: 703-983-7934

7515 Colshire Drive                                    fax:        703-983-1379

McLean VA 22102-7508