Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Possible disposition of Danny's points on mediated awareness

Peter,

Just going through this and here are my thoughts:
- Changes before Figure 24 are as discussed.
- Rewording in section 4.2.2.1 seems to get to the point quicker.
- Removing Figure 25 and following text also seems to tighten it up.
- For two paragraphs at the end of section 4.2.2.1.1, I agree with deleting the last paragraph but the one before beginning "A common mechanism …" seems a reasonable grounding to people's expectation.  I'd like to keep it but will not argue too strongly if opinions are otherwise.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508