Subject: RE: [soa-rm-ra] do we need a call tomorrow?

Ken,

I think that we can do without a call.

Please remember that the best is the enemy of the good. If the “nothing Earth-shaking” is just typos, that’s not a problem; anything more, may be stretching people’s patience. I think we have to have a final, “vote-on-able”, version out to the list by Friday at the latest.

I’m happy to talk sometime tomorrow or Thursday as needed

Cheers,

Peter

From: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ken Laskey
Sent: Tuesday, 13 November, 2012 08:51
To: soa-rm-ra@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [soa-rm-ra] do we need a call tomorrow?

I hope you are all diligently reading the spec that will come up for full TC consideration in a week.  I am exactly half way through the spec and have a list of items -- nothing earth-shaking -- that need some repair.

Do we need a call tomorrow or is our time better spent reading individually?

Peter - if the consensus is we can do without the call, I'd still like to talk with you to have a procedure for incorporating items I or anyone else may find.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379