Subject: Brief call...

Hi,

Rex and I were on the call at 11.30 Eastern and neither of sure whether the call was indeed pushed back until noon. We would both have to drop before then hour so we had an informal chat.

Two points emerged, in line with your call in your mail of 4 Dec to look at next setps:

-          Priority in the new year would be to identify and formalize Statements of Use that could stand up to being referenced within any OASIS Candidate Standard document. Both Rex and I have work items already that could be referenced as such Statements in the future and we will work on those;

-          Another work item for the new year would seem to be “outreach and uptake”, identifying industries, partners and programs that could benefit from using the RAF as a paradigm and a model for their work – it would be nice to think that we could find some financial resources to conduct some more serious research or study that could translate into support and promotional materials for the work.

Just our quick 4 cents worth. We guess that we will not, realistically, have another call before the new year and await directions from you Ken as to the timing of the next meeting

All the best,

Peter

Peter F Brown

Independent Consultant

Using Information Technologies to Empower and Transform

www.peterfbrown.com

P.O. Box 49719, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA

Tel: +1.310.694.2278

Member of:

Follow me: