Subject: Cloud, IBM and orchestration

Another interesting (IMO) note from the Cloud Expo was that IBM (and many followed) talked exclusively orchestration as a form of collective efforts and denied orchestration on the basis it did not work right. If you recall, I said (for the last 2 years) that global choreography (in WS CDL sense) is not suitable for services and represent and anti-pattern.

I hope, we will create a 'pragmatic practical SOA RAF' guide and the comment above is my 1 p. into this.