Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] nes from Cloud

ISO/IEC JTC1 WG3 (the SOA RA is in WG2) is looking at Cloud.  The likely suspects are there in force ad I gather there is a fair amount of contention, to say the least.  I have been too absorbed in the RA work to get involved in another sink hole.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508