Subject: SOA-RAF meeting on time today [was: [IEEE-P1723-discuss] comments on TOG SOA RA]

Let's see if we can all be prompt today (although I know Michael has separately told me he might be late) and we can get an update from Peter before he has to drop off.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305          phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

From: Peter F Brown <peter@peterfbrown.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 11:43 PM
To: IEEE Discussions <ieee-p1723-discuss@sinenomine.net>
Subject: Re: [IEEE-P1723-discuss] comments on TOG SOA RA

Ken,
This is good, sorry I couldn't get comments back to you.
I'm in Phoenix this week and my ignorance of US geography and time zones meant that I overlooked a clash of meetings. I am chairing a 2-hour meeting starting at 11.45, so will basically only be able to make roll-call and quorum, little more...apologies

Best regards,
Peter

Sent from my phone - apologies for brevity and typos: it's hard writing on a moving planet