Subject: Re: [soa-rm-ra] Fwd: [chairs] Does your TC have any outside liaisons?

There is also the limited collaboration with the Open Group way back when.

I think it would be wise to simply list our outside contacts and laisons.

On 3/11/2013 12:47 PM, Ken Laskey wrote:
Folks,

We try to talk with a lot of groups (e.g., NCOIC through Rex, IEEE through Peter and me) but I'm not sure we have anything official we'd report.

Thoughts?

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508

Begin forwarded message:

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Subject: [chairs] Does your TC have any outside liaisons?
Date: March 11, 2013 2:03:26 PM EDT
Cc: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>

OASIS chairs,

As you know, the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison) allows TCs to establish liaisons to other working groups (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#tcliaison).

The Board has asked for a list of TCs that have set up such liaisons. Because there is no central location for this information, I'm writing to ask you to let me know if your TC has liaisons set up with outside bodies. Would you write back and let me know:

- If your TC has one or more liaisons set up;
- If it does:
  - What organization(s) is the liaison with?
  - Who is the TC's liaison with each?
  - Does the other organization have a liaison assigned to your TC?
  - Is the liaison active? That is, do you receive regular reports from the liaison, has there been any mutual activity or outputs resulting from the liaison, etc.?

Could you provide me with this information by the end of the week (Friday, 3/15)?

Thanks & I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

--

/chet