Subject: need for a SOA-RAF meeting tomorrow

All,

Peter and I head off to the ISO/IEC JTC1 SC38 meeting next week in Madrid.  We expect to be involved in sessions on the SOA RA being developed there, especially in regards to the comments endorsed at the SOA-RM TC meeting two weeks ago.  Since that meeting, I have been in contact with Jamie and Laurent, and Peter and I helped work the draft of an email to be sent to the SC38 Secretariat.  I'm currently attempting to get a copy of the actual communications where OASIS management reinstated our comments.

Assuming all is proceeding as needed, I do not see a need for a call tomorrow, April 3.   Does anyone else have business we need to conduct?  If not, I suggest we cancel the April 3 call and Peter and I will report on the SC38 meeting during our call scheduled for April 17.

Please let me know if there is a need for tomorrow's meeting.

Dr. Kenneth Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305             phone: 703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                             fax: 703-983-1379