Subject: Note: Emergency Data Exchange Language - Tracking Emergency Patients (EDXL-TEP) 1.0

Colleagues,

It came to my attention that I had not noted that the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee (EM TC) has been working on and has submitted the EDXL-TEP v1.0 specification for its first public review. I expect it to be announced shortly.

It also came to my attention that there may be several individuals who would be interested in following and, perhaps, joining in this effort. You can find the Subcommittee responsible for this work at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-tep/

It might be best to go through the specification when it is announced so you can give us the benefit of your knowledge and experience. We are working as closely as we can with the Health Level 7 group to ensure that there will be a clear transformation of terms and definitions to and from HL7 specifications.

Best Regards,
Rex Brooks

--
Rex Brooks