Subject: Anyone in Boston area, 21 March?

Hi:

I will shortly be in the USA for a few days for a series of family and professional engagements, but have some free time kicking around on the Monday 21st  (possibly Tuesday too) before and after a couple of meetings at MIT.

If any of you from the eGov or SOA TC lists are from, or in, the area, I’d appreciate the possibility to meet up, and put faces to some of you guys!

Please reply only off list…

Best regards,

Peter

Information Architecture