Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Anyone in Boston area, 21 March?

Hi Peter

Sounds like a good idea.  What time and place were you thinking about.
I teach a graduate course in XML/SOA late Mondays so I would have to
leave any gathering about 4:30pm and/or come back about 10:00pm.  There
is a pub in the new Stata Building at MIT (4th floor).

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC