Subject: Mar 22. 2005

All:

As per OASIS process and our charter, we will be holding our first
scheduled meeting March 22, 2005 at 8:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM EST.  I have
not yet established a dial in but will do so shortly.

If you are planning to attain voting member status, you must be present
at this meeting.  Anyone who has joined the TC and attends the first
meeting has voting status, after which time the regular attendance
requirements are in scope.

There is a draft agenda attached however it will need tweaking to ensure
it complies with the official OASIS rules:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/guidelines.php#firstmeeting

I look forward to seeing you all there (virtually).

Duane Nickull, Convener, Proposed Chair

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html

AgendaFirstMeeting.doc