Subject: Re: [soa-rm] March 22nd Meeting Details

Apparently, there was some mixup in the email delivery to me of
notification about this first meeting. I received numerous
confirmation notices of being accepted into the TC, but outside of
one message from Duane early on I received no other notification, and
I admit, I did not check to see if the first meeting had been
scheduled. I will attend the next meetings. Has a next meeting time
or regular schedule been set?

Apologies,
Rex

--