Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - SOA Reference Model Q&A (ebSOA-QA02.pdf)uploaded

Some time ago the CBDi material was available from this URL:

http://www.7irene.com/7iSOA.html

<q>
Part 1 - Overview and Concepts
Article by John Cheesman, Georgios Ntinolazos
7irene Limited, March 2004
First published in the CBDi Journal, March 2004 www.cbdiforum.com

Part 2 - The Flexible Service Runtime
Article by John Cheesman, Georgios Ntinolazos
7irene Limited, June 2004
First published in the CBDi Journal, June 2004 www.cbdiforum.com

Download your FREE copy of the above articles.
http://www.7irene.com/download.asp
</q>

Registration required for download.

I don't know whether the documents (from the two sources) are
identical.

- Robin