Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Groups - Rough notes taken during the last ebSOA meeting. (ebSOA-Elements.pdf) uploaded

Just to check my understanding, is this the same as:

"Goal of the TC is to define the relevant objects and their interactions or possible states  (i.e., an ontology) necessary and sufficient for modeling a "services oriented" environment for (designing, building and operating) distributed computer applications?

(A "services oriented" distributed AD environment would be distinguished by a set of principles or patterns defining this style.)

Martin

>>Might it not be good to start by listing the capabilities an SOA
>>enables?  For example, an SOA enables a set of distributed resources
>>(both data and processing resources) to be assembled to accomplish a task
>>defined independently from the SOA or its implementation.
.  . .