Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Public TC Page content

Matt:
See what flies and if anyone shoots it down...
BTW, the charter also needs to be loaded to KAVI as a separate document:
there is a "standard" naming convention I think, ending in (surprise,
surprise) ...charter.php, for such a resource (see under "Charter" on the
page http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/soa-rm/description.php)

Peter