Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Role Descriptions for SOA-RM Editors

Thomas,

I am personally not in favor of having a chief editor, as I feel it
bestows an unfair title upon one individual of many who are working on
the document.  The chief editor would be seen from the outside as being
somehow more authoritative than other editors.

In fact, I am not in favor of having multiple "editors".  I am,
however, all for having multiple "authors".

-Matt