Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Proposed Role Descriptions for SOA-RM Editors

Rex,

Collaboration is always dificult when there is not an appropriate
environment setup for it, as is the case at OASIS, but I won't make
noise about that here -- Jamie understands the problems.

Frankly, we are all part timers on this specification.  Most if not all
of us are employed full time in addition to working on other standards.
In my opinion, it will be easier to rotate responsibility because it
allows folks to sign up for a period of time that they can actually
commit to, instead of having one person as a point of failure/bottleneck.

-Matt