Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Draft Position Paper (Kohring) (ccrle-position_05-03.pdf) uploaded

see in line comments
Sally

Matthew MacKenzie <mattm@adobe.com> wrote:

To clarify, I actually stated that both UML and informal descriptions of
the RM can coexist. What I meant was that they _should_ or _must_
coexist. I do not want to declare UML as normative, and textual
definition as non-normative. In fact, I want to use the word normative
as infrequently as possible.

ss:thank you, thank you, thank you!

It is important that our UML definition encapsulates the same values as
our textual definitions.

ss: And if another modeling language encapsulates the same values as
our textual definitions that is good

-matt