Subject: RE: [soa-rm] On UML

The Global group (more info at www.it.ojp.gov) has produced a paper for
"executives" in our world (police chiefs, judges, prosecutors, and so on).
I'm attaching the paper.  If it fits, feel free to use.  Also, I can
probably get a copy the group can modify if there is interest.

Paul S. Embley
Practitioner Resource Group
G&H International Services, Inc.
502.695.7733 (office)
502.545.0127 (cell)
502.695.0055 (fax)
pembley@ghinternational.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith, Martin [mailto:Martin.Smith@DHS.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:38 PM
To: Metz Rebekah; soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org

+1

I know that I have had CIOs and business execs ask me for a "Dummy's
Guide to SOA" in the past few months.  Like enterprise architecture (or
home-building architecture), the key is to define a meaningful view of
the thing to the various types of participants in the overall project .
. .

I don't see the Dummy's Guide as the first deliverable, but I hope it's
in there someplace.

Martin