Subject: Face to Face in New Orleans?

I have perused the poll results from this ballot.  It seems there is a
mistaken notion that attending via conference call wil drop you in
status to "observer".  I want to point out that this is not true.  If we
do have a face to face at the Symposium (which in itself may be hard
given lack of room availability), we will have a conference link and
anyone attending has the same status as the attendees who are there in
person.

Even if you missed this one single meeting, it does not automatically
drop you to observer status.

The most logical way this could work is to have a formal meeting with a
conference link for 1-2 hours (morning and evening).

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html