Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot"F-2-F Meeting in New Orleans" has closed]

Gregory:

Thank you.  I will check with OASIS staff since I believe on non
critical issues like meeting date times, if you don't vote, you don't
get a say.  On other items like approving specs, the voting must be more
rigorous.

The whole meeting situation in New Orleans on Wednesday may be academic
anyways unless we can find a room.  The timing was tight.

Thank you for bringing this up.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html