Subject: [no subject]

- Agency Tier: Service Consumer "candidates" (may consume services
offered by one or both of the other tiers)=20
- Enterprise-Wide Tier: Service Provider and Consumer "candidates" (may
offer services to Agency Tier, may consume services from External Tier)=20
- External Tier: Service Producer "candidates" (may offer services to
one or both of the other tiers. May also consume services outside the
bounds of the EA)

Kind Regards,
=20