Subject: RE: [soa-rm] on UML, target audience, document structure ...

<Quote>
Enough on general philosophy, as a concrete contribution, I suggest
looking at the OWL-S work
(http://www.w3.org/Submission/2004/SUBM-OWL-S-20041122/).
</Quote>

Sorry, I'm missing the connection here between OWL-S and the remainder
of your message below (caveat: the poster here knows OWL-S in-depth, so
he is not asking "what is OWL-S?"). Could you perhaps clarify how this
would be valuable as a contribution?

Kind Regards,