Subject: Meeting in New Orleans

TC:

Although we have not officially clarified if there is enough votes to
hold a meeting in New Orleans, I would like to propose that we have one
if there is no sustained opposition.  We can get use of a room for
Wednesday although it may be a bit cramped.  We can also possibly get it
for Thursday.  Here is what I would propose:

Wed April 27 - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM local time in NO.  Dial in access
provided at 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM and again at 5:00 - 5:30 PM.  Everyone
who attends by either showing up in person or dialing in is considered
to be present and no difference exists between the being there in person
or dialing in.

Thursday April 28th - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM - informal working session based
on previous day.  Not officially a meeting but some time to get some
work done.

Any work done on either day will still have to be reviewed and ratified
by the voting members of the TC at the next regular meeting (not set
pending our conversation April 6th, Tuesday at 8:00 - 9:30 AM PST.

*********************
PLEASE:  If there is any objection to this proceeding, please post it
during the next 24 hours.  If there is some reason why this should not
be a normative meeting, we need to consider this in advance of the
actual meeting.  If there is no objection, I would like to propose that
we go ahead.

Remember that this is an architecture related group - it is therefore
the normal convention to go out for drinks on Wednesday night ;-)

Also - would like to hear any proposals for future face to face
meetings.  Hawaii, Mexico, Miami, have all been mentioned.

Duane Nickull

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html