Subject: [soa-rm] New Orleans - some organisational Qs

Duane, all:
I had voted "no, I can't be there" for the New Orleans F2F
ballot, but I *am* in favour of the meeting taking place.
I don't know whether KAVI permits customisation of ballots
but it would be useful to be able to distinguish in future
between "can't be there in person" and "can't participate
at all", "objection to meeting date", and "don't care if
someone else is buying the drinks", etc.

Could I make one plea that the "morning" dial-in slot
(10-11 local) be dedicated to administrative and
organisation stuff (if needed), and the later one to
substantial stuff.

Also, if the appointed meeting scribe could do regular
postings to the list during the day (or wiki, blog,
anyone?)with an encapsulation of what's been/being
discussed in the F2F, that would help concentrate minds
and attention during the narrow window we will have for
the confcall, and avoid us wasting bandwidth going over
well troden ground.

Finally, I would hope that the TC can see beyond North
America for a future F2F.

Peter F Brown