Subject: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: [soa-rm] Requesters vs. Consumers

A consumer recipient of a 'push' is still a consumer, even though it hasn't
invoked or requested a service at the time of delivery. Obviously at some point
it has opted-in to the subscription, but not necessarily at the time of delivery.

<the lurker speaks...>

lots of traffic on this list right now... very good stuff
john hardin

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962