Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Requesters vs. Consumers

Francis:

I concur.

I think that some of these concept map ideas were the start of the death
spiral for the W3C Web Services Architecture.  I was never convinced
that the concept of an "owner" was relevant to a generic architecture
like the WSA, and I am even less convinced that such a concept belongs
in a reference model.

In previous groups, we have been warned about adding anything of a legal
nature in OASIS specs due to the pandora's box it opens.

Duane

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html