Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Meeting Information for Tuesday April 5

I added an extra agenda item for tomorrow as per the request of Thomas Erl.

Tomorrow's roll call will be done by reading the list.  Please ensure
you are on time for the call so we can proceed as quickly as possible.

Thank you

Duane

Duane Nickull wrote:

> Our next scheduled meeting is on tuesday April 5 at 8:00 - 9:30 PST.
>
> Dial in is: +1 408 536 9900
>
> MPID is 7263329
>
> Announcements for entering and exiting the meeting have been turned off.
>
> I have not heard any new suggestions back to the agenda so it is
> currently set as below:
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Roll call
> 2. Note taker appointed
> 3. Approval of minutes from last meeting (or suggested changes if any).
> 4. Approval of Agenda
> 5. Next meeting
>      - results from polls on date and time
>      - results from poll on frequency
>      - decision
> 6. Face to face meetings update.
>     - New Orleans logistics
>    - other face to face meetings and ideas?
> 7. Technical discussions:
>      - review of position papers
>          a. Gregory Kohring
>          b. Mackenzie Nickull paper
>          c. McCabe submission (W3C WSA)
>          d. Audiences matrix - Rebekah

         - Discuss suitable timeline for organizing our editing team

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html