Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

OK, I stand to get shot for shoddy vocabulary, but here's
my €0.02...
Surely the only entity that binds with the service at "run
time" (an instance of the service being provided) is an
"agent", not the "end-user"? The user "binds" with a
contract for the delivery of a service, and is not
partiucularly interested with the technology of the
service invocation or technological "instantiation" of
that service.

This distinction would fit with the two-level model we
discussed on call

User* ------- Contract ------- Service
Agent ------ Invocation ----- Service instance

* user in the UML sense, any human or other "actor" with
an interface to a system.

Peter