Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

Someone down in the thread wrote:

> 2) An agent which, acting on behalf of its owner, uses a service.

If we hypothetically agree on the concept that an agent uses service, is
an agent always acting on behalf of its owner? I would assert that it is
acting on behalf of whomever invoked (directed, requested, whatever term
we believe is most appropriate) it.

The more concrete point being: A service owner and a service "invoker"
are, oftentimes, not one and the same.