Subject: Task for an ambitious person

TC:

I have noticed that we are getting 6-10 new members per week.  One of
the items that may be useful is to have someone write a sort of "boot
camp" summary of the discussion that have happened so far, including a
FAQ section.  We need to facilitate new members being able to get up to
speed and become productive as soon as possible while avoiding
duplication of previous conversations.

I do not foresee this being able to be accomplished before we have set
down some basic thoughts on the SOA RM at our face to face, however it
would be good to perhaps have a volunteer to help out.

The slide deck I placed in the member submissions folder may be a useful
starting point.

Adobe Enterprise Developer Resources  - http://www.adobe.com/enterprise/developer/main.html