Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

<Quote>
My position is that we are describing IT Service-Oriented Architecture,
not, for instance, a more traditional Plumbing or Aerospace Plumbing
Service-Oriented Architecture.
</Quote>

Additional point: If, to carry out its mission and goals, an aerospace
plumbing operation* could function more efficiently by being supported
by systems and technologies that are architected according to
service-oriented principles, then I believe that such an aerospace
plumbing operation can benefit from the work that we are doing.

*using "operation" in business operation terms, not WSDL terms