Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Groups - Rough notes taken during the last ebSOA meeting. (ebSOA-Elements.pdf) uploaded

Hmm, an interesting question because I was attempting to remain
abstract in specifying what I thought were elementary functions and not
specifying the "thing" that was involved.  I don't know if the input
and/or output of every service is a message but I have a hard time
imagining an SOA where these functions didn't occur.  Which ones could
I drop?  Is there a more general description that maintains the
function?  Is there an example of something that is not a message but
which serves the function?

Ken