Subject: meeting queue software

Group,

I have a tendency of getting bored on transcontinental flights, so I
wrote a quick J2EE app on JBoss4 that does something similar to what
they have over at the W3C (I'm guessing since I've not seen it) on my
last flight.

The normal user interface is at http://blog.tekni.ca/queue/, so please
feel free to check it out and make suggestions.  There is an interface
for the chair or designate to "clean up" passed speech requests, and I
will probably be adding some UI enhancements, such as "currently
speaking".

When this is done, I will likely donate it to OASIS.

Regards,
Matt