Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

Ken:

I am not 100% sure about this.  I would like to research this on a more
philosophical basis.  Not all SOA's use explicit security protocols (the
internet doesn't).  The fundamental philosophical question may be " does
the explicit statement conveying the absence of any security still imply
a security model"?

The danger in saying "yes" is that it opens the door for more "things"
to be part of the RM.

I would like to mull this over and do some research.  I am sure Matt has
a good answer ;-)

Duane