Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer"

Let's leave this as an open issue, if we may.  Except for a very
simple, very closed system, I cannot imagine a viable SOA in a real
environment without security.  I am willing to be educated about
situations where security can legitimately be skipped, but I don't
think it can be left out of a useful RM.

Ken