Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Architectural Scope of Reference Model

Duane:
  I accept that they are duals of each other. However, advertising
suggests a producer-centric world view.  Something that WallMart and GM
might have something to say about. Also, in the limit case, opening a
TCP port on a well-known machine might count as advertising -- to a
port scanning bot. But I think that that is not what most people
understand with the word advertising.

We need a more neutral concept. The language of contracts may be
helpful - tender, offer etc. Esp. since that fits well with the concept
of a service contract.

Frank