Subject: [Glossary] First Cut at Glossary

In the spirit of all TC members being the the ultimate contributers to
the specification, the editors have accepted a proposal that I go
through all the mail up to this point and collect all the definitions.
(I don't know why I'm attempting this; I must have some masochistic
tendency :-)

The format:
The items/subjects are a major bullet and the definitions are sub-
bullets.  Any of the TC can send mail to delete an item or sub-bullet or
add a new item or sub-bullet.  If there are no objections to a delete in
some reasonable time, say a day, it will be deleted.   (A removed item
or sub-bullet can be reinstated)  Any TC member can send mail to add a
new item and its definition.

In all mail referring to the Glossary from now on, please have the word
Glossary in the mail subject line.  That way I or anyone can filter
on the word Glossary

Suggestions to improve this process cheerfully accepted.

N.B. I will probably miss some of the definitions in the
first pass.  Please don't take this as a snub.  It will be an oversight
as my eyes glaze over.  Just send mail pointing out the mistake and I
will correct it.

I have gone through the mail up to yesterday close of business.  When I
uncross my eyes, I will continue.

After the first round of corrections, I will upload it to the documents
section.  I expect to get quite a few.  Also, any suggestions on rev'ing
the doc once it is in the document section will be appreciated.

Don

--
Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC