Subject: [Fwd: SOA-RM IPR question]

TC:

I have clarified with Jamie Clarke. We are currently operating under the
old IPR policy. Since our TC has will not produce anything that we or
anyone else intends to license, I do not think it is a prudent
expenditure of time to migrate to the new IPR policy. We will hopefully
be done before 18 months in any regard.

Anyone else may request this however. The link is:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/ipr_transition_policy.php

Duane