Subject: Re: [soa-rm] RE: Definition of Reference Model (Was RE: [soa-rm] Definition of "Service Consumer")

We only become polarized if we let that happen.  We have questions,
many questions.  I believe that some of those get answered as the
questions form a pattern and we address the pattern.  The discussion on
security is an example.  I (and others) are raising questions and past
experience gives me a bent towards where I believe answers lie, but I
most want to see how this whole puzzle fits together.

I don't want to get off into navel-gazing but let's consider the
questions and practice a little late-binding to the answers.

Ken

On Apr 12, 2005, at 7:20 PM, Duane Nickull wrote:

> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
>> I get the strong sense that our TC is now polarized on this - and it
>> is
>> going to be very difficult to move forward in a coherent fashion until
>> we get broad consensus on which approach we should take moving
>> forward.
> I disagree.  I think that the touch point discussed today by Rebekah,
> Anders and Matt identifies that the concept of a "security policy"
> touches the RM.  It is still very early on. I think very few are 100%
> convinced either way.  I would encourage all to keep an open mind at
> this time.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Joe

Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-883-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-883-1379