Subject: Re: [soa-rm] [Glossary] First Cut at Glossary

Hi Duane

Thank you for the quick review and edits of the compilation of the TC's
definitions for the Glossary.

TC Please review Duane's changes and additions to the Glossary.  If you
have any comments on the Duane's edits please post then to the list and
include [Glossary] in the subject line for easy searching.  As I
previous mentioned, I will make this the "Official" version of the
Glossary and post it to the Documents section unless there is any
discussion on any of the items within one day.  By the way, if this time
span is too stringent please let me know.  I'd like to get our first set
of definitions firmed up as soon as possible.

Thanks
Don

--
Don Flinn