Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Types of Services (RE: [soa-rm] Definition of"Service Consumer")

I finally got to this message and I have to take issue on the terminology..

I would suggest Duane that you have consumed the service only once but the longevity of the response is bounded but infinite.

I think the issue of time needs to be considered as a fundamental component to our reference model.

I apologize to all those who may have already sorted this issue out.

Wes